"Very topical and pragmatic with lots of examples that helped me understand. One of the most useful training courses ever!"
David Wallingford, Basell Asia Pacific
Chinese Culture Program
- Learn about the history, geography, economy and political background of PRC China.
- Gain an insight into the business and social environment of PRC China.
- Discover the essential Do's and Don't's when interacting with the Chinese people.
This one day workshop examines in closer detail the overall background of PRC China and its people. It aims to give participants a greater level of understanding and confidence when in China. The workshop achieves this by providing specific information about this nation from both a historical and geographical perspective. In addition, the socio-economic and geo-political background is explored from a very pragmatic angle of doing business in China. Basic Do's and Don't's are discussed in the business and social context.
This one day workshop is a perfect sequel to those who have attended the "Understanding the Chopsticks Cultures of Asia" workshop held by Dr Moni Lai Storz.
This one day workshop has been carefully designed to equip participants with a set of practical skills when involved in doing business in PRC China.
At the end of this workshop, participants will have,
- increased understanding and appreciation of PRC China and its people.
- more effective cross-cultural communications skills in the business environment of China.
- better confidence when dealing with the PRC Chinese.
Who Should Attend
This workshop has been specifically designed for executives who go to PRC China frequently for business or who are relocating there. Specifically:
- Marketing and Sales Executives
- Technical Management
- Technical Specialists
- Human Resource Executives
- Land and Climate
- History and Government
- The Economy
- The Education System
The Chinese People
- General Attitudes
- Religion and Philosophy
- The Family
- Social and Economic Levels
Customs and Courtesies
- Dining and Entertainment
- Exchanging Gifts
- Social Etiquette
The Business Environment
- Chinese Organisations
- Chinese Management
- Buying and Selling in China
- Establishing Relationships
- Understanding the NEW Business Cultures of Asia
- Presentation and Training Skills for Asia
- Chinese Culture Program
- Chinese For Travellers
Contact us to provide you with more details of our workshops. We welcome an opportunity to discuss your training needs in the area of cross-cultural management and communications for better business in the Asia Pacific region.